Saturday, July 18, 2015

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for clicking onto my online portfolio! 

What you'll find here, in the links above, is a selection of links to my work as it appears online. Everything is divided into category, so you'll be able to get a good feel for the different kinds of work that I do. I'm available for projects of all sizes and scope, and have experience with feature writing, editorial, copywriting, and scripting (for comic books, television, and film). 

I've also got a link to my Voices.com page above, where you'll be able to hear my commercial demo reel and get a quote for any work that you'd like to collaborate on. I'm available for commercials, but also animation and video game projects, demos for which will be added to that page soon, so give me shout!

Thanks again and have a great day/night/weekend/week.

No comments:

Post a Comment